[pm-h] Perl Modules at HG

Mike Flannigan mikeflan at att.net
Sat Dec 1 06:55:49 PST 2018

Thanks Julian,

Using that shebang produced a 500: Internal Error

Before yesterday I was using
#!/usr/local/bin/perl
It worked long ago with that.

Now I am using
#!/usr/bin/perl
use cPanelUserConfig;

just because they say to use that.

The website is this:
http://www.mflan.com/cgi-bin/qa.cgi

Just put 'and' or 'doctor' in the search
window and hit Submit.  It should produce
a list of questions like when you click
on any of the bold words on the right side
of the page.

Yes, it is a cPanel server (in my opinion).

Mike