[pm-h] blogging with blosxom

rlharris at oplink.net rlharris at oplink.net
Tue Aug 14 06:30:38 PDT 2018

On Tue, August 14, 2018 12:00, Julian Brown wrote:
> Apache configuration is not easy, but once you get it set up it will run
> forever without much interaction with you.
>
> That being said:
>
> - Have you ever done Apache configuration?

Thanks, Julian.  Early this afternoon, I should be free to work through
your procedure step-by-step; I am tied up this morning.

I have gone through an Apache configuration, but not recently.

However, the Debian "webserver" task is installed and running, so that
giving the URL "localhost" to a browser displays the Apache2 Debian
default page "It Works!"

Ultimately, I plan to have the blog running under its own domain name on
Siteground or Hostgator.

RLH