[pm-h] Google Hangouts for Introductory Perl Help

rlharris at oplink.net rlharris at oplink.net
Wed Oct 30 00:08:38 PDT 2013

> Yeah, I gotta agree.  I’m aware they’re killing XMPP. What I don’t follow
> is what that has to do with using hangouts as the easiest option?
>
> Todd

I question whether Google Hangouts indeed is the easiest option.

Here are links to a free conferencing system which is browser-based and
allows up to 200 participants; in order to join, all a participant needs
to do is type the URL into his browser.

http://www.anymeeting.com

https://www.anymeeting.com/landing/buy/ChoosePlan.aspx

The system is free because advertisements are displayed.  But if you wish
to avoid advertisements, then a paid service is available.

RLH