[pm-h] What to do for November?

B. Estrade estrabd at gmail.com
Tue Oct 22 16:49:12 PDT 2013

You can call it, "Indexing Stuff & Things with Sphinx and Perl".

The other interesting aspect I will address which ties it all together is
that a Sphinx configuration file can be an executable that emits the config
syntax to STDOUT (e.g., a Perl script).

If anyone wants to talk about another indexing technology, it might be good
to be a shared night of talks related to this topic (e.g., Solr, etc).

Thanks!
Brett