[pm-h] Installing perl modules

Fraser Baker flbaker at sbcglobal.net
Fri Mar 29 09:46:56 PDT 2013

I am interested in a general discussion about Perl innards, particularly the
installation of modules. I use Windows and PPM to install modules. When I
encounter a module that is not in PPM, I am stumped. It doesn't appear to be
that difficult, but I don't understand what make is all about ... or even if
I need to use that.

Fraser