[pm-h] Error 401 Authorization Required

John Ellyson jellyson at gmail.com
Thu Mar 21 09:09:37 PDT 2013

Mike,

According to the link below, ActiveState is now allowing PPM access for
their community edition of ActivePerl mainly for the latest versions
(>5.12).  If you're paying for support for their business edition of
ActivePerl, then they'll provide access to their PPM repositories for the
older versions of ActivePerl.  Based on the date of the FAQ, this appears
to be something very recent that they have implemented.

http://community.activestate.com/node/9565

John Ellyson