[pm-h] January Meeting tomorrow night.

G. Wade Johnson gwadej at anomaly.org
Mon Jan 11 05:19:49 PST 2010

This is a final reminder about the January Houston.pm meeting tomorrow
night (Tuesday, Jan 12, 2010). We will be meeting at 3131 W. Alabama.
A map is available on our meetings page:
http://houston.pm.org/meetings.html

Parking on the upper garage level is free (the lower level locks at
7pm). We will meet inside the building on the first floor above the
ground (the same level where you will park) between 6pm and 6:20pm.

Will Willis will be presenting an Intro to Perl.

Hope to see you there.
You forgot the first rule of the fanatic: when you become obsessed with
the enemy, you become the enemy.      -- Jeffrey Sinclair in "Infection"