[pm-h] Jan 12th Houston Perl Meetup - Intro to Perl

Will Willis will.willis at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 12:40:19 PST 2010

Happy New Year, Everyone!

January's presentation, Tuesday the 12th, will be a gentle introduction to
Perl and the Perl Community. We'll cover topics like why Perl is a good
programming language to know, how to get started on Unix and/or Windows
systems, where to go for help, the CPAN, and the language syntax.

While we always make an effort to help beginners at each meeting, this
meeting will be entirely dedicated to those starting out, curious about the
language, or looking for a refresher. Bring your laptops, bring your
questions, bring your friends.

I hope to see you all there!

For the meeting time and Location of this month's meeting, visit:
http://www.meetup.com/Houston-Perl-Meetup/calendar/12048158/

-Will