[pm-h] April meeting

G. Wade Johnson gwadej at anomaly.org
Sat Mar 21 08:59:08 PDT 2009

At next month's Houston.pm meeting (Apr. 14), I will be presenting an
introduction to SVG and Perl.

I'm still not real sure about the structure of the presentation, but I
want to focus on some parts of SVG that work well when generated by
code.

I'll also try to give a little overview of some available viewers and
their capabilities.

Let me know if there is anything about this subject that you would
particularly like me to cover.

In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. But, in
practice, there is.                    -- Jan L.A. van de Snepscheut