[pm-h] YAPC::NA attendence

Paul Archer tigger at io.com
Wed Jun 20 08:13:21 PDT 2007

9:55am, Will Willis wrote:

> Good luck with the move and the new job. And thanks for sharing your
> homemade MP3 player with us -  it will forever remain on my list of
> best houston.pm presentations ever!

thanks, much! Now that I have a car again (had to get one since my wife's
staying in Houston for a couple of months), I might just be able to pull it
out and work on it. It seemed kind of pointless when I didn't have a car to
put it in...

> Which reminds me, gang, we've got to revisit houston.pm's very own
> Device::USB again some time. Has anyone done anything interesting with
> *the* USB/LED device lately?

Unfortunately, no. I haven't done anything with mine lately. But my new
company has a NOC with about 15 guys, and they're big on open-source. I
might be able to convince them that they need one for each station so they
can tell when someone's got a problem or whatnot.

Paul