[pm-h] YAPC::NA attendence

Will Willis will.willis at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 07:55:38 PDT 2007

Good luck with the move and the new job. And thanks for sharing your
homemade MP3 player with us -  it will forever remain on my list of
best houston.pm presentations ever!

Which reminds me, gang, we've got to revisit houston.pm's very own
Device::USB again some time. Has anyone done anything interesting with
*the* USB/LED device lately?

-Will