FW: O'Reilly News Articles

Joel Meulenberg joelmeulenberg at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 2 11:44:37 CDT 2000

> - Programmin Perl, 3rd Edition (a.k.a. The Camel Book)

Ahhh, that's what I've been waiting for!
My old fuchsia Camel (old style O'Reilly cover) is pretty dog-eared and
is "warped" from getting wet.  It's time to upgrade.

=====
only the fool would take trouble to verify that his sentence was composed of ten a's, three b's, four c's, four d's, forty-six e's, sixteen f's, four g's, thirteen h's, fifteen i's, two k's, nine l's, four m's, twenty-five n's, twenty-four o's, five p's, sixteen r's, forty-one s's, thirty-seven t's, ten u's, eight v's, eight w's, four x's, eleven y's, twenty-seven commas, twenty-three apostrophes, seven hyphens and, last but not least, a single !