FW: O'Reilly News Articles

Brandon Gohsman brandon at squareonedesign.com
Sun Jul 2 08:56:14 CDT 2000

-----Original Message-----
From: Denise Olliffe [mailto:deniseo at oreilly.com]
Sent: Friday, June 30, 2000 5:55 PM
To: brandon at squareonedesign.com
Subject: O'Reilly News Articles

Hi there,

Thought your group would be interested in these articles posted on the
O'Reilly site:

Carnegie Mellon University
Perl Bring Everything Together-Quickly
by Howard Wen & Scott Hill
http://perl.oreilly.com/news/carnegie_0600.html

Building Linux Clusters: Off-the-Shelf Supercomputing
with David HM Spector
by Bonnie Allen
http://linux.oreilly.com/news/spector_0600.html

Also FYI:

Advanced releases of the following O'Reilly titles will be made
available at the Convention:

- Building Linux Clusters
- Programmin Perl, 3rd Edition (a.k.a. The Camel Book)
- Perl for System Administration

Please don't forget to remind your members about the O'Reilly Open
Source Convention-July 17 - 20, in scenic Monterey, CA.  O'Reilly is
offering to extend the Early Bird pricing on Conference Sessions and
Tutorials to our UG members by using the special promo code: 1010 when
they register.

Please let your members know to stop by and say hello if they attend
the convention. I will be working at the O'Reilly User Group Program
table located next to the bookstore.

For more interesting articles, check out: www.oreilly.com under the
news column.

Thanks,