A Short Perl Brain Teaser

Joel Meulenberg joelmeulenberg at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 27 09:42:32 CDT 1999

> It's a recursive solution to an exponential problem -
> something like Newton's method to solve  1/sqrt(2) or 1/E or
> somesuch ....

Bzzzzzzztt!  : )   (I always wanted to do that, sorry Matt. : ) )

Nice guess, but you're giving me way too much credit for actually
trying to do something constructive.
The key is to think about that number that's being passed to the "g"
function and then think about what's happening inside of the g
function.

+Joel

=====