[Edinburgh-pm] This thursday -> edinburgh.pm "tour"

A Smith asmith9983 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 25 05:13:29 PST 2013

I recently found a place that has a good food menu, at OK prices, ambience,
and space. Also with with sharing  bowls of fries similar to what  we used
to get at the Cumberland. Its Tiles on the corner of Saint Andrew Square
and I think its South Saint Andrew Street, where the tram lines are. Handy
for  many buses, train and those who walk/cycle.
Another place, a bit outside the city centre is the Links Hotel, off
Bruntsfield Links.  Good food too, and good space.

Andrew