[Edinburgh-pm] This thursday -> edinburgh.pm "tour"

Murray perl at minty.org
Mon Nov 25 04:47:31 PST 2013

Inaugral edinburgh.pm "tour" starts this thursday!  Which is also thanks-giving
for our (US of) American-ophiles.  USA-ophiles?

On Fri, Nov 01, 2013 at 11:40:14AM +0000, Murray wrote:
>     Kay's bar
>     Jamaica St, EH3 6HF.
>     0131 225 1858
>     https://www.google.com/maps/preview?q=kay%27s+bar,+jamaica+street

I've called, and they have reserved their "back room", that has a couple of
tables, and plenty room for 6, with 7-8 at a squeeze.  From 6.30, in my name.
I believe they don't serve food in the evenings.

Suggestions welcome, but I think the whole point is to explore new places and
see how they work out, so that seems like a decent starting point to me.

ps. It's also the London Perl Workshop this coming weekend.  Edin.pm is
currently the top British-Non-English group.  However, the competition isn't
huge (or even existent?) in that category ;)

http://act.yapc.eu/lpw2013/stats