[Edinburgh-pm] Silly Season Beer?

Robert Rothenberg robrwo at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 06:43:09 PDT 2012

On 23/08/12 12:31 Murray wrote:
> So it seems like nobody other than Marco, me and Chris are around, and we're
> all interested in different things ...
>
> ... so I think tonight is off.  At least, I'm not going to be turning up.
>
> Enjoy :)

I was going to suggest a picnic, afterall, it might not rain for once.

But I can't make it tonight.

New York.pm used to movie nights, which involved a talk (sometimes), going
to a pub for dinner, and then a movie.  I like the idea, and was thinking
maybe we could start doing that on some months in addition to pubs.

What do you think?