[Edinburgh-pm] Call for Talks - 2011 February

Marco Fontani fontani at gmail.com
Tue Feb 8 09:36:49 PST 2011

On Tue, Feb 1, 2011 at 8:40 PM, Marco Fontani <fontani at gmail.com> wrote:
> As usual, I'm poking around to see if anybody is volunteering for any talks :)
> A 5-minute lightning talk is always welcome, of course.
>
> I'll bring some news regarding the Edinburgh Dynamic Languages
> conference, and possibly a talk about the SSH honeypot I've set up,
> along with some nice graphs.

Hi all,

I have not been able to prepare the talk and will not be able to do so
by Thursday; has anybody else got a technical talk to bring? So far
nobody came forward so to my knowledge there will be no technical
talks.

Due to that, I would be inclined on cancelling the meeting as we have
no technical talks.

Would you be willing to meet anyway for an evening at the pub, or
would you rather we skipped this month's meeting altogether?

Looking forward to hearing from you soon
-marco-

----
Glasgow Perl Mongers - http://glasgow.pm.org/
Join the RackSpace Cloud at: http://www.rackspacecloud.com/277.html