[Edinburgh-pm] Hackathon venue

A Smith asmith9983 at gmail.com
Fri May 16 03:19:39 PDT 2008

That's a good place. I didn't know about the free WiFi. Depending on the
date and publicity we might be able to attract people from a college/uni or
even school leaver groups.   I've been at presentations there so it might be
possible to use one of the theatres and connect into the video and sound
system to give a running commentary of what someone is trying to achieve
with their hack.
Andrew