[Edinburgh-pm] "barcamp scotland"

Andrew Smith asmith9983 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 18:22:20 PST 2007

Hi
If I thought I'd learn something, I'd go along, but like Nick I'm not
sure what's it's about.  In 1974 I  learned how to solder properly
watching a 20 minute film in Appleton Tower, and that served me well for
many years
I suspect I'm of the wrong generation, how to feel old!!  I also have a
crap mobile with six   20 century features:-
Mono display
Send and receive voice communications
Send and receive Text Messages.
Poor battery life to help you save money.
So if anyone can shed some light on what may actually happen at Appleton
Tower, I'll brave Saturday buses.
--
Andrew