[Edinburgh-pm] meeting reminders

asmith9983@gmail.com asmith9983 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 15:31:41 PST 2006

Hi guys

I went along last week since it was the second Wednesday in the month, but
only stayed for 30 minutes as nobody else turned up.
I think we should have a little competition to write the best one-liner perl
script to run  in a crontab to send a meeting reminder to the list on the
preceding Saturday. Assume it will run on a Linux system.

--
Andrew