[Edinburgh-pm] February meeting reminder

Robert Rothenberg robrwo at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 12:39:32 PST 2006

On 02/15/2006 06:33 PM Aaron Crane wrote:
> Rory Macdonald writes:
>> Just a reminder that tonight is the February social meeting, 7:30pm at
>> Guildford Arms.
>
> Rats -- I forgot about the meeting, and I have to be elsewhere tonight.
> See you all next month, I hope.
>
> Here's a thing, though.  Isn't our normal meeting date the second
> Wednesday of the month?  And isn't the 15th actually the third
> Wednesday?  If my calculations are correct, that'll also apply in March
> as well...

Yes, I thought it was last week too (which I was unable to make it to).
Don't think I;ll be able to make it tonight, and next month I've got things
to do on the 8th.

Speaking of future meetings, I heard from a while back Barbie that some of
the Birmingham.pm folk may make a field trip to Edinburgh for the April meet.

Rob