[edinburgh-pm] Job Seeker Advice

Richard Jolly richardjolly at mac.com
Tue Feb 4 04:50:19 CST 2003

Hi,

I'm living in St. Andrews currently, while my wife does graduate work.
We are considering moving to Edinburgh around May. I've been looking,
with no success, for perl based jobs there.

This doesn't seem to be a heavily trafficked list but if anybody has
any suggestions about where to look, good online newspapers, or even
any decent recruiters, I'd much appreciate it. (jobs.perl.org hasn't
had any Edinburgh jobs in ages.)

If there is an active pm in Edinburgh I'd be interested in
participating if we do move there.

TIA,

Richard