[Dub-pm] Last Night's Meeting

Dave O Connor doc at redbrick.dcu.ie
Fri Sep 24 02:27:42 CDT 2004

Thanks to everyone who came along, I hope a pleasant and informative evening
was had by all. I'll get the slides and notes from my talk up propbably later
today.

A couple of things mentioned were:

O'Reilly UG members get a 20% discount on O'Reilly, No Starch, Paraglyph,
Pragmatic Bookshelf and Syngress books. This discount also applies to O'Reilly
conferences. Just use code DSUG.

If anyon'e seriously interested in doing a proper webpage for Dublin.pm, I can
give out CVS access.

Also, if anyone is very interested in doing a Book Review of any O'Reilly book
(It'd probably have to be a perl/parrot book), please let me know. There's a
chance that I could get Review copies from O'Reilly, probably in exchange for
their having reproduction rights to your review or something, but hey, free
book.

Again, thanks to all who came along.

    - DoC