[Dub-pm]

Andrew Barnes abarnes+dublin-pm at mosina.com.au
Wed May 5 15:54:36 CDT 2004

'lo all,

Thanks for the replies.  perlcc sounds like it'll do the trick.  And the
nail was hit on the head... without realising it!

One of the things I've been trying to work out is how to ensure my script
will run on all machines required (where OS is the same of course ;>),
while not being in direct control over the target systems, and in
particular what verions of Perl they have, nor what modules have been
installed

Again, cheers :-)

Regards,
  Andrew

--
Andrew Barnes
Dublin Perl Mongers
M: andrewbarnes at ramsesit.com
M: +353873803633
PGP Fingerprint: 2C8E E948 C62D 8C2C 48E3 0925 6ED3 78AA 5B17 6E26