[Dub-pm] "Compiled" Code

OConnor, Mark Mark.OConnor at adc.com
Wed May 5 03:05:23 CDT 2004

I would also recommend the PAR module. If you properly compile the package
on your platform it can generate binaries.

I think this package is actually more useful when used to generate platform
independent .par files. These are compressed zip archives that contain all
your programs module dependencies.
I normally deploy these along with a "parl" intrepretor for the target
platform.

Regards,

MArk