[Dub-pm] [Dublin-pm] *ping*

John Day johnd at pci.ie
Mon Apr 5 14:17:44 CDT 2004

Hi folks,

don't know about you but I'm happy at last to know I'm not the only one using Perl in Dublin ;-)

so, what next?   what do PM's do exactly (mail, meet, drink beer...?)

Dave, what plans do you have for the webpage?   (wouldn't mind seeing it though I'm also a content person & pretty crap at presentation ;-)

For those that don't have it or can't find it(shiver) here's the address for YAPC: HYPERLINK "http://belfast.yapc.org/"http://belfast.yapc.org/ .   It's on from Wednesday 15 September till Friday 17 September & I for one wouldn't mind going to it.

Anyone else planning on going (or even speaking)?

---

the system manager.