[Dresden-pm] Fwd: UG News--MAKE's Latest Books

Joerg Westphal joerg.westphal at gmx.de
So Okt 7 11:44:42 PDT 2007

Subject: UG News--MAKE's Latest Books
Date: Samstag, 6. Oktober 2007 01:09
From: "Marsee Henon" <marsee at oreilly.com>
To: joerg.westphal at gmx.de

Hi,

MAKE has a few new books coming out this month and I wanted to get an
early start looking for reviewers. Please let me know if you or any of
your members are interested in the following titles:

Making Things Talk
http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/9780596510510/

Illustrated Guide to Astronomical Wonders
http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/9780596526856/

The Best of MAKE
http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/9780596514280/

Eccentric Cubicle
http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/9780596510541/

There's also a new issue of Make Magazine featuring "DIY Wheels"
http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/9780596513870/index.html

If you live in the Austin Area be sure to check out the Maker Faire
October 20-21 at the Travis County Expo Center, Austin, Texas. The hours
on Saturday are 10am-6pm and Sunday 10am-5pm.
http://www.makerfaire.com/

I'll be working in the Make store so stop by and say hi if you're going
to be there.

--Marsee

O'Reilly 1005 Gravenstein Highway North Sebastopol, CA   95472
http://ug.oreilly.com/  http://ug.oreilly.com/creativemedia/