[DFW.pm] Homework for the list, and for Oct 08 meeting

Robert Flach robert.flach at webtooldeveloper.com
Thu Sep 11 14:25:30 PDT 2014

I think he meant to say any language that doesn't let him use "." as the
concatenation operator (a sentiment which I have some sympathy with),
personally if I were in the perl6 world, I have a feeling I'd go with
the join syntax over having to use ~ for string concat (e.g. say
["this"," that"," and the other"].join;) but I'm not sure... it is a lot
more typing and feels less perlish (though so does not having dot for
the concat operator :P.

Robert Flach
*Web Tools*