[DFW.pm] Stop sending me invitations to your events

Tommy Butler dfwpm at internetalias.net
Thu Oct 16 14:46:01 PDT 2014

You seem like a smart enough fella to block someone on google plus if
you don't like their updates.  I won't bother to provide you with an
instructional link for that.  It would probably make me look like a
petty, mean-spirited person.

I'm so sorry for inviting you to Perl-related activities.  Strange thing
that I enjoy knowing when, for example, the Toronto Perl Mongers meet,
and that their updates don't bother me.  I benefit by joining their
hangouts and learning from their talks.  I'm telling you they must be a
real bunch of jerks for clogging my inbox with one email each month.
It's an atrocity, an injustice, and who cares about them because they
are geographically located elsewhere!  We're a world-wide community,
Mark, but I wish they would just stop bothering me with their icky
little friendliness.  You've been removed from this mailing list.

-- Tommy Butler, DFW.pm organizer