[DFW.pm] Project opportunity

Shaun Dawson scdawson at gmail.com
Wed Jul 16 08:45:02 PDT 2014

Hey, all,

I have a part-time cool Perl project opportunity for the right person.  It
will be working in Perl using POE on embedded systems, like Raspberry PI
and BeagleBone.  It's in aviation, of all industries, so it's got that cool
factor as well.  The initial phases of the project are pure Perl, but later
phases will involve some web development, and maybe even some Android/IOS
app development, so knowledge of those technologies would help as well.

It's one of those things that starts off with a pretty tight budget with
some opportunity for more work at the back end, but it's still a paid
engagement.  It's the kind of thing that might be ideal for a good
developer trying to learn Perl.

I thought I'd ask here before going any wider because I have pretty high
regard for this group.

If you are interested, or know of someone who might be, contact me
directly, and let's have a chat and see if there is a good fit.

Best regards,

Shaun