[DFW.pm] NY.pm joining our hackathon, and slides from tonight's meeting

Tommy Butler dfwpm at internetalias.net
Wed Dec 11 20:16:10 PST 2013

The slides from tonight's meeting can be viewed --> here
<https://googledrive.com/host/0B4iHttD7hE94YVE2SWhwLXR2Q2s/DFW.pm%20Hackathon%20Dups.html>

David Golden from NY.pm is extending our contest to his own Perl Mongers
group so they can compete!

To get your ssh login set up on the competition server and for other
setup assistance, send an email to dfwpm at internetalias dot com

Thank you all for your participation.  This is going to be fun!

--Tommy Butler