[DFW.pm] Meeting Announcement - Hackathon - Bring Your A Game

Tommy Butler dfwpm at internetalias.net
Tue Dec 10 19:06:18 PST 2013

If you're going to participate in tomorrow's contest and you will
require a perlbrew of your own, please let me know as soon as possible
and I'll arrange a brew with v5.18.1 x64.

If you aren't familiar with perlbrew and don't anticipate needing an
isolated Perl environment for yourself and/or are content to use the
default system Perl, you can safely disregard this message.

If anyone feels this puts contestants on uneven footing, rest assured
that we'll re-run code benchmarks against the same Perl if there are any
"close" results.

--Tommy Butler