[DFW.pm] Meeting Tonight!

Tommy Butler dfwpm at internetalias.net
Wed Apr 10 11:08:39 PDT 2013

Gentle Mongers,

It's that treasured time of the month again when we gather together in
shared interest of the fantastic thing that is Perl.

I apologize for not getting out an announcement sooner -- I do have an
excuse though: my main workstation crashed and was down for repair for a
week, during which repair I had a friend slice into my right leg with a
machete while working in my back yard.  That's a good excuse right?  For
reals!  It hurt!

But as for our meeting, we'll be gathering in the same place as usual,
at 7 pm.  "Come on time, or come late, there is no not-come".  The floor
is open tonight to discuss whatever Perl topics interest you.  We'll be
revisiting our curriculum based on the feedback we get.  We'll also
allot time for the promised interactive presentation of kickstarting a
Catalyst project and firing up a catalyst application on your very own
laptop.

So bring a laptop, bring a friend, and bring a few bucks for a
beer/soda/etc from the kitchen.

          Location Information

    2995 Ladybird Lane, Dallas, TX
    www.dallasmakerspace.org