[DCPM] Devon meetup in februrary?

Neil Williams linux at codehelp.co.uk
Fri Jan 13 09:35:16 PST 2006

On Friday 13 January 2006 5:01 pm, Aaron Trevena wrote:
> Anyway - I know I'm working with at least 1 other perl monger in
> Totnes, and that NHBS in totnes have been looking for a perl
> developer, I'm pretty sure there must be enough mongers within a short
> drive of either totnes or newton abbot or thereabouts to justify a
> social meet.

Me!

What are we planning, evening? weekday? My work takes me across quite large
areas of Devon and Cornwall so it entirely depends on where I am that day. If
I'm at home or in Totnes, NA, Paignton, etc., a meeting after 7pm is fine. If
I'm in Tintagel or Bideford, probably not.
:-(

> Anybody interested - obviously I'd like to have a perl mongers social
> in cornwall some time but we are bit sparse this far west.

I could make that too - it's only over t'bridge.

--

Neil Williams