[DCPM] Devon meetup in februrary?

Aaron Trevena aaron.trevena at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 09:01:56 PST 2006

Hi all,

Given I have moved jobs from bristol to totnes (and previously from
wimbledon and guildford), I am finally living and working in cornwall
and devon respectively.

Anyway - I know I'm working with at least 1 other perl monger in
Totnes, and that NHBS in totnes have been looking for a perl
developer, I'm pretty sure there must be enough mongers within a short
drive of either totnes or newton abbot or thereabouts to justify a
social meet.

Anybody interested - obviously I'd like to have a perl mongers social
in cornwall some time but we are bit sparse this far west.

cheers,

A.