[Cincinnati-pm] January Virtual cinci.pm - Jan 13th

Chris Wagner wagnerc at plebeian.com
Mon Jan 11 16:05:51 PST 2021

Reminder about Cinci.pm Wednesday.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [Cincinnati-pm] January Virtual cinci.pm - Jan 13th
Date: 2021-01-07 10:34 pm
 From: Jon Gentle <atrodo at atrodo.org>
To: cincinnati-pm <cincinnati-pm at pm.org>

Good Evening,

Next Wednesday, January 13th, we will be meeting for cinci.pm. This
month, Chris Wagner will be presenting about subclassing in perl. I
can't wait to see everyone then.

If you've ever wished you could extend or modify an object oriented
module without changing its code, creating a subclass is for you.
We'll show how to add methods to a class, modify method calls on the
fly, create a static subclass of a module, and dynamically subclass a
single object.

Details:
* What: subclassing
* When: Wednesday, January 13th @ 7:00pm