[Cincinnati-pm] January Virtual cinci.pm - Jan 13th

Jon Gentle atrodo at atrodo.org
Thu Jan 7 19:34:20 PST 2021

Good Evening,

Next Wednesday, January 13th, we will be meeting for cinci.pm. This
month, Chris Wagner will be presenting about subclassing in perl. I
can't wait to see everyone then.

If you've ever wished you could extend or modify an object oriented
module without changing its code, creating a subclass is for you.
We'll show how to add methods to a class, modify method calls on the
fly, create a static subclass of a module, and dynamically subclass a
single object.

Details:
* What: subclassing
* When: Wednesday, January 13th @ 7:00pm