[Cincinnati-pm] May cinci.pm status

Scott R. Corzine scott at ties.org
Fri May 8 09:55:26 PDT 2020

Hi Folks,

I would echo Kevin and add that I would like to see that and see what is
essential, what's a good idea, and the nice but not necessary category.

I did the PRC (Pull Request Challenge) years ago and it seemed like a lot
of the modules had files for a bunch of different modules/management
tools.  In a few cases it looked like that control code/files was larger
than the actual functional code.

It left me uncertain what additional things I would have to learn and do to
submit a "proper" CPAN module.

-Scott-