[Cincinnati-pm] May cinci.pm status

Jon Gentle atrodo at atrodo.org
Fri May 8 08:59:07 PDT 2020

Good Morning,

Hope everyone is doing well. Because of the current situation, we will
be unable to host May's cinci.pm in person next Wednesday. However, I
am in the process of investigating if we can instead meet virtually
the following Wednesday May 20th.

I'm looking for ideas for an activity to do together to see if this
idea is viable. Ideally it is something we can do as a group in about
an hour. Some starter ideas: work on a CPAN module together to come up
with some fixes for it; create a quick web app; play a group game. If
you have an idea for a specific module, game or app, please share. If
you have another idea, I'd love to hear it.

I'll make a decision next week about if we're meeting, but we need
your input in order to schedule it. Thank you, and have a good day.

-Jon Gentle