[Cincinnati-pm] Status of Cincinnati.pm Perl Mongers group

Jon Gentle jgentle at safeschools.com
Thu Jul 25 06:15:37 PDT 2013

Hello,

Since YAPC::NA, it's actually been my intention to try and restart
Cincinnati.pm again. I've just not gotten around to finalizing all the
details.  After I got this, I decided that it was probably time to
finish.  So, for everyone interested, we at Scenario Learning will host
Cincinnati.pm next Thursday. We have invited Henry Van Styn to talk
about RapidApp and we will be provide food for the event.

The details:

  * Who: Henry Van Styn, IntelliTree Solutions
  * What: RapidApp: Turnkey ajaxy webapps (
    https://github.com/vanstyn/RapidApp )
  * When: Thursday, August 1st, 6:00pm
  * Where: Scenario Learning: 7434 Montgomery Road

We hope to see you there. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

-Jon Gentle

--
Jon Gentle
Programmer