[Chicago-talk] Chicago-pm Meetup group is expiring and will be removed in 48 hours

Alan Mead amead at alanmead.org
Thu Aug 12 09:19:58 PDT 2021

I use Perl and I'd be interested in contributing towards a more vibrant
Chicago Perl community, but I'm skeptical about in-person meetings in
2021. Does MeetUp do anything else?

I've been learning Python and... God, I want to use Perl more and that
less... For me, there's a real "nails on a chalkboard" thing going on
with Python...

-Alan

--

Alan D. Mead, Ph.D.
President, Talent Algorithms Inc.

science + technology = better workers

https://talalg.com

Shall I tell you what true knowledge is? When you know, to
know that you know, and when you do not know, to know that
you do not know--that is true knowledge.

-- Confucius, Confucian Analects