[Chicago-talk] Module install problem

richard at rushlogistics.com richard at rushlogistics.com
Sat Sep 19 08:40:58 PDT 2015

Someone on the #perl-help irc channel alerted me to a bug and I a patch
so I wrote to the author. Below is the correspondence between he and I
although I am not sure I follow what he means.

I have a new version shipped. but I doubt it is still working though.
I think you should use OAuth for contacts part. at least Google is not
working anymore without OAuth/OpenID

Thanks