[Chicago-talk] LWP Error

Steven Lembark lembark at wrkhors.com
Wed Dec 30 08:51:52 PST 2015

On Mon, 28 Dec 2015 14:13:07 -0600
richard at rushlogistics.com wrote:

404 == Not Found == they cannot map your path onto anything they handle.

Odd that you got the server error, which is normally in the 500's.

I love their remedy: Go check the logs.

I'd call/email the support line at whomever you are dealing with and
ask them: if you have verified that the host exists (e.g., with
a browser or telnet to port 80 on the server) and are following their
rules for the path then it's on them to tell you what is wrong with
the request.

--
Steven Lembark                                             3646 Flora Pl
Workhorse Computing                                   St Louis, MO 63110