[Chicago-talk] Expandable HTML form in dancer

Bell, Doug doug.bell at baml.com
Thu Aug 13 09:55:40 PDT 2015

Only JavaScript has that kind of interactivity. You might also consider adopting a UI library like Bootstrap (http://getbootstrap.com), Semantic-UI (http://semantic-ui.com/), Foundation (http://foundation.zurb.com/), or others, to make some common tasks easier (though I'm not sure if this will be one of them).