[Chicago-talk] Expandable HTML form in dancer

Alan Mead amead2 at alanmead.org
Thu Aug 13 09:06:33 PDT 2015

Richard,

I don't know if there is a easy Dancer way to do this.  Otherwise,
you'll need to use JavaScript:

https://www.google.com/search?q=javascript+expand+form+checkbox&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

-Alan

On 8/13/2015 10:48 AM, Richard Reina wrote:
> Does anyone know where I can find a tutorial or sample code for creating an expandable HTML widget for a form that when the user checks a box it expands and asks for additional information to be filled in? So far I have only been able to find examples for Java.
>
> Thanks

Alan D. Mead, Ph.D.
President, Talent Algorithms Inc.

science + technology = better workers

+815.588.3846 (Office)
+267.334.4143 (Mobile)

http://www.alanmead.org

Announcing the Journal of Computerized Adaptive Testing (JCAT), a
peer-reviewed electronic journal designed to advance the science and
practice of computerized adaptive testing: http://www.iacat.org/jcat