[Chicago-talk] Accessing a web app on a host.

Richard Reina gatorreina at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 15:01:44 PDT 2015

Please bear with me because I am an extreme newbie when it comes to web
apps. That said I am playing around with dancer on a machine at my office.
I make slight changes to the basic app that one builds with "dancer -a
MyApp" and then start up dancer to see the changes on the local machine
http://0.0.0.0:3000. I would like to be able to work on the app while I am
at home.  Would I have to leave this machine in the DMZ of my linksys
router and then ssh to it? Or is the a better way of doing this?

Thanks