[Chicago-talk] November Meeting - Office Hours

Doug Bell madcityzen at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 21:18:47 PST 2014

Due to the holiday schedule, this month we will be having Office Hours, with no meeting on Thanksgiving.

RSVP on the Meetup to talk about Perl, code, and anything that comes up! http://www.meetup.com/ChicagoPM/events/216964242/ <http://www.meetup.com/ChicagoPM/events/216964242/>

Next month, instead of office hours, we'll have some presentations, but we need a speaker or two. I can probably fill a few minutes talking about Import::Into (https://metacpan.org/pod/Import::Into <https://metacpan.org/pod/Import::Into>) and Import::Base (https://metacpan.org/pod/Import::Base <https://metacpan.org/pod/Import::Base>), but we'd need an additional speaker for 15-20 minutes (though I'd happily step aside if more than one volunteer emerges).

Doug Bell
madcityzen at gmail.com