[Chicago-talk] Planning a Chicago Perl Workshop - Interested?

Doug Bell madcityzen at gmail.com
Wed Jul 17 07:47:50 PDT 2013

That would be great! I've evaluated TechNexus from a regular meeting
standpoint, but the low price they have has always been trumped by "I work
in this building" and "It's free".

But one of the main sticking points for this building and specifically the
floor I can get for free is: No public internet. In fact, now that I think
about it, that may be a deal-breaker.

So yes, please let me know who to talk to (or talk to them yourself) about
this!

Doug Bell
madcityzen at gmail.com