[Chicago-talk] Planning a Chicago Perl Workshop - Interested?

Eric Sinclair esinclai at pobox.com
Wed Jul 17 07:34:44 PDT 2013

For SecondConf in the first two years we got free weekend space from
TechNexus. If interested I can look for our contact there, though I believe
they are moving facilities soon...

Last year and this we are paying for a space in the Sears Tower - better
facilities and support on the weekends. But the price at TechNexus was
definitely right!

--
esinclai at pobox.com (e)
esinclai @ * (im)